Winner Best DJ at the London Club and Bar awards 2010 and 2007
- Gerorge Clooney & Amal Alamuddin Wedding, 2014
- Selfridge Family Anniversary, 2014
- Bruno Mars Tour Party, 2014
- Freddy Ljunberg Wedding, 2014
- Sony Music Brit Awards Party, 2014
- Jason Derulo Party, 2014
- Evegny Lebedev Summer Party, 2014
- Ritz Carlton Almaty Opening with Will I Am & A-Studio, 2013
- Bad Grandpa Premier, 2013
- Tamara Ecclestone Wedding, 2013
- Emma McMuiston and Lord Bath Wedding, 2013
- Alicia Keys Blackberry Event, 2013
- Monaco F1 for Red Bull Racing Team, 2013
- Goga Ashkanazi St Tropez party with Kelis, 2012
- Drake after party at Chinawhite, 2012
- Gucci 500 Milan Fashion Week party,2011
- Lady Gaga St Tropez Summer party, 2010
- Swedish Royal Family event, 2010
- Playboy 50th Anniversary party at M1NT Club Shanghai, 2010
- Gerard Butler Birthday bash 2009 at Chinawhite, 2009
- Bicycle Film Festival, 2009
- Beefeater Gin Londonize Tour of Spain, 2009
- DJ @ Mansion, Miami South Beach supporting Bob Sinclar, 2008
- Louis, Miami, South Beach New Years Eve, 2008
- Wiley tour DJ 2008 (O2 Wireless festival supporting Jay-Z and Mark Ronson), 2008
- Estelle and John Legends MOBO afterparty at Bungalow 8, 2008
- DJ @ Jamie Foxx video shoot for ‘Don’t blame the alcohol’ at the Delano hotel, Miami, South Beach, 2008
- Damien Hirst christmas party, 2008
- Naomi Campbell’s Fashion Relief afterparty at Taman Gang, 2008
- Red Bull’s official DJ for the Monaco Grand Prixm, 2008
- Chinawhite’s ‘Rock the Polo’ with Mark Ronson, 2008
Entertained for the likes of: Elton John, Sienna Miller, Harvey Weinstein, Alexander McQueen, Justin Timberlake, Christoper Kane, Gwen Stefani, Missy Elliott, 50 Cent, James Blunt, Kings of Leon, Axl Rose, Sadie Frost, Jimmy Choo, Donatella Versace, Vivien Westwood, David Furnish, John Frieda, Prince of Brunei, Jagged Edge, Joe Budden, Reese Witherspoon, Pharell Williams, Juliette Lewis, Quincy Jones, Mark Ronson, Leonardo Di Caprio
Played at Acclaimed events for: In Style Magazine Party, Voyage Brit Awards (Warner Bros. + SonyBMG), Vice Magazine, Hugo Boss,
MOBO Awards, Tatler, Agnes B, Louis Vuitton
London residencies at many of Londons best clubs, includingBoujis, Amika, Kitts, Raffles and Chinawhite.
Played alongside some of the best DJ’s in the world including Mark Ronson, Cash Money, Benny Benassi, Cassidy, DJ Mateo(Fun Lovin Criminals), Jus Ske, Jeremy Healy, Erick Morillo,Basement Jaxx, Diana Ross etc.- Has rocked clubs around the globe in such places as: Istanbul,St Tropez, Rome, Barcelona, Miami, New York, Madrid andCannes.
Featured in National and local publications such as: In Style, Tatler, The London Paper, The Mirror, Live Nite and Day, Marie Claire, Heat, GQ, People (to name a few) Young – London’s No. 1
Sam Young is a DJ, producer, remixer who has been practicing his art and craft for decades. His DJ style is infectious and inclusive, and he is a long-time favorite of London’s art and fashion crowds as well as club kids. He is equally at home at a black tie gala or the most underground nightclub, and brings to both an impressive knowledge of diverse musical genres.
Sam was the first person to be awarded the ‘Best DJ’ award twice at the London club and bar awards in 2007 & 2010.
Sam has played Royal Weddings (Freddie Windsor and rumoured to have played Prince William’s) to rock superstar birthday bashes (Elton John) to Film Premieres (Sex and the City, The Inbetweeners and The Golden Compass to name a few) to the Monaco Grand Prix annually for the Red Bull F1 team to the Olympics 2012 closing party for Team USA alongside Swizz Beats and Nas.
The likes of Valentino, Gucci, Damien Hirst, Laureus World Sports awards, BAFTA, The Brit Awards, Kings of Leon, Justin Timberlake, Timbaland, 50 Cent, Naomi Campbell have all hired Sam to play exclusive events.